- New Product Launched – Lo-Q launched Q-smart, their virtual queuing technology on a smart phone in 2012, revolutionizing the way customers queue for rides. Experience the demo on your smart phone at demo.lo-q.com/adventurepark
- Walibi Holland Contract Win – Lo-Q signed a deal with Walibi Holland, part of Compagnie Des Alpes, to install Q-smart, leading to strong early results
- Major US Theme Park – Lo-Q signed a new deal with a major US theme park operator to install Q-bot into 2 of their parks
- 10 New Water Parks – Q-band, Lo-Q’s waterproof virtual queuing wristband, was installed in parks across North America taking the compnay to a total of 11 Q-band installations since the end of 2011
- Sanderson Partnership – To help Lo-Q spearhead our growth in Asia, the company has partnered with the Australian multi-national, Sanderson
Stop by Booth 3654 for a chat and to find out more about these and other headlines Lo-Q has been writing in 2012.