The participating exhibitors of “Pavilion Hosting” by enterprises, organizations and other parties in Expo 2025 Osaka, Kansai, Japan have been tentatively decided.
From September 16, 2021 to October 29, 2021, the Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition invited aspiring enterprises, organizations and other parties to build a pavilion at the site of Expo 2025 and operate exhibitions and other kinds of events designed in line with the Expo’s theme in order to inspire visitors with a vision of a future society.
The Association examined the applications at the “Pavilion Hosting Examination Committee,” and after consultation with the Government of Japan, 13 enterprises and organizations have been tentatively selected as participating exhibitors.
Hereafter, the Association will enhance the appeal of Expo 2025 by collaborating with companies and organizations, including these participating exhibitors of Pavilion Hosting.
- BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc.
- The Federation of Electric Power Companies
- Iida Group Holdings Co., Ltd.
- The Japan Gas Association
- Mitsubishi General Committee for Expo 2025 Osaka, Kansai, Japan
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
- Osaka Restaurant Management Association
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pasona Group Inc.
- Sumitomo EXPO2025 Promotion Committee
- Tamayama Digital Tech Co., LTD
- YOSHIMOTO KOGYO HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
- ZERI Japan