Program will feature Operation Strategies and Technical Solutions for World Class Theme Parks
June 27-28, 2012, Hilton Hotel, Shanghai, China
With an average of 100 million visitors per year and a yearly average consumption of more than 100 billion RMB; it is estimated that the industry will increase by 15% in 2011. According to forecasts by the United Nations World Tourism Organization, by 2020, China will overtake France and Spain to become the world’s main tourist destination.
2nd Annual China Theme Park & Resort Expansion Summit will assemble a congregation of high level professionals all of whom represent government departments, industry associations, real estate developers, theme park operators and entertainment facility suppliers from all over the world. Fundamental topics to be discussed include China’s latest industrial policies, major theme park projects progress, and global theme park management strategies. Furthermore the opportunity of liaising with domestic and overseas advanced solution providers, meeting new clients and forming partnerships.
Main Issues to be Addressed:
- Development of Global Theme Park Industry-introducing China’s latest projects
- How to launch a theme park project in China/ Key elements to consider in design, financing and construction
- Culture & Creation, Core of theme park projects- theme selection-conception design-detail design-project packaging
- Case study & Successful experience of overseas theme parks – advanced operation & Service conception
- Application of advanced technology in interactive experiences
- China’s “12th Five year plan”- cultivating the tourism industry as strategic pillar of the national economy
- Investment chances and challenges of China’s theme park and related industries
- Theme park marketing and branding
- Chris Yoshii, VP, AECOM
- Makoto Sato, President, Sanrio Entertainment Co., Ltd
- Furukawa Nobuyuki, President, Yokohama Hakkeijima Inc
- Budi Karya Sumadi, President Director, PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol
- Tan Guangyuan, VP, Haichang Tourism Group
- Brian Paiva, VP, Funa International
Exclusive Opportunities Available!
- Meet face-to-face with key buyers actively seeking technological solutions for their existing and future projects.
- Meet pre-qualified industry leaders
- Increase your brand recognition within the marketplace
- Create new partnerships and alliances
- Develop relationships through new networking opportunities
Noppen is a leading international company facilitating business across Asia and Europe. Driven by the desire for excellence and supported by an unparalleled understanding of the Asian market, Noppen has delivered exceptional events, assisted new market entries and established government relations since 1998. Our top-level business connections paired with our close relations to the many levels of government have given Noppen an edge on the marketplace our competitors just can’t match. With offices in China, India, the Philippines and Belgium, Noppen offers reputable, reliable service and a large range of deliverables to help your company successfully meet its goals. www.noppen.com.cn
For further information, please visit: http://www.noppen.com.cn/upcoming/L1213/index.asp